Woodlynde School is a WILSON® Accredited Partner.
Wilson Language Training® provides research-based reading and spelling programs for all ages. As a multisensory structured literacy program, the Wilson Reading System® directly and systematically teaches students the structure of our language to become independent, confident readers. Based on the Orton-Gillingham principles and current research on phonological coding, this program provides both the foundations of reading and the foundations of writing:
• Phonemic awareness
• Decoding as part of word study
• High frequency words
• Spelling and proofreading
• Fluency and oral expression
• Morphology: the study of word elements (prefixes, suffixes, Latin base elements)
• Comprehension (constructing a cohesive mental model for text)
Woodlynde School is a Wilson® Accredited Partner. Wilson® Accredited Partner Status affirms that the Partner meets Wilson Language Training standards for excellence in the delivery of Wilson® professional learning and business practices and has been reviewed by Wilson Language Training. Read more about Wilson® Accredited Partners.