• Grade-specific student assignments in each content area class.
• Woodlynde School colleagues will utilize our learning management system, OnCampus, as well as parent email for communication of overall plans.
• Microsoft Teams, YouTube, or OnCampus will be utilized for pre-recorded and live video to maintain a connection between the teacher and the students.
• Microsoft Teams and OnCampus will be utilized to provide a set schedule of virtual office hours offered throughout the week; these hours will be designed in a real time chat format that will be communicated with families and students.
• Microsoft Teams and OnCampus will be used to develop a schedule that includes full class chat opportunities to encourage engagement among members of the class.
• If your student receives speech therapy, expect to hear from Mrs. Osborne or Mrs. Evak via email.
• Our middle and upper school counselor, Ms. Szmajda, email@example.com
will be available for students or parents who need support. She will do an office hour at noon each day next week and will check email and voice messages as well.
Please encourage your student to work independently as much as possible on these assignments, and support them when needed. If you or your student has questions about an assignment, we encourage them to email their teacher, along with their learning specialist, for support.
If you have difficulty with the technology of learning, you may call the Technology Hotline number, 610-293-6766 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. each day Monday through Friday. They will be monitoring email as well for any issues. You can email our technology team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me if you have any questions at any time.
Thank you and take care,Elizabeth